I am a citizen of country X (on the List of countries whose citizens can become e-residents of Ukraine), temporarily residing in Ukraine. Can I obtain e-resident status?

If you are not a tax resident of Ukraine, that may occur if you spend more than 183 days here, you have the right to obtain e-resident status.